This article is more than 3 months old and may not reflect current stock. To be informed of latest stock, sign up for our monthly newsletters.
- Blueberries $11.00 ea. Bluecrop, Blueray, Misty, O’Neal, Pink Lemonade, South Moon.
- Dwarf Blueberries $14.00 ea. Jelly Bean, Peach Sorbet. Compact growing to 2′. Excellent for small containers or on a small porch.
When planting blueberries add soil sulfur or acid fertilizer to create an acidic environment they require. Use 8 oz. for each plant. Soil Sulfur 2.5# bag. $8.59
Use 1 cup of Down To Earth organic acid fertilizer for each plant. A 1 lb. box is $4.49 and will do 2.5 plants.
- Pomegranates $16.00 – Parfianka, Wonderful.
- Figs $20.00 – Black Jack, Black Mission, Brown Turkey, Conodria, Kadota, Janice Seedless Kadota, Panache Tiger, Peter’s Honey.
- Gooseberry, Hinnonmaki Red – $14.00
- Gooseberry, Pixwell – $14.00
- Kiwi, Hardy Issai – $17.00
- Hops, Cascade & Centennial – $11.00
- Olive, Manzanillo, Mission – $16.00
- Mulberry, Dwarf Black Fruiting – $17.00
- Chester Thornless Blackberry, Olallie Blackberry, Triple Crown Blackberry, Thornless Boysenberry – $10.95
- Heritage Raspberry, Caroline Red Raspberry, Fall Gold Raspberry – $10.95.
- Dwarf Bush Form Raspberry & Blackberry. Baby Cakes Blackberry $14.00
- Raspberry Shortcake Raspberry $14.00. Dwarf clumping forms. Will grow 2 to 3 ft. tall. Excellent for growing in containers.